Functions of the crypto app Blockpit
What advantages does Blockpit offer Kraken trader?
About the cryptocurrency exchange Kraken
Fees, security, functions & cryptocurrencies for Kraken
Safety is a top priority with Kraken. As a result, the exchange website has been voted the most secure exchange site several times. The provided data is sent exclusively encrypted and all systems are isolated from each other. This is to prevent the data from being stolen during an attack.
There are fees per transaction and these depend on the assets used or the trading volume of the last 30 days and on purchases or sales. A principle with Kraken is that the higher the assets used, the lower the fees to be paid. In summary, Kraken's payout and deposit fees are very low compared to other crypto exchanges. However, operators charge higher transaction fees.
The first decision of trading beginners is the decision of a suitable crypot exchange. It is particularly important to get an overview of the functionalities of the individual exchanges, because some are aimed more for beginners, others for advanced users. Interested traders should therefore deal with the following exchanges: Kraken vs. Coinbase, Kraken vs. Binance, Kraken vs. Bitstamp, Kraken vs. Bitfinex, Kraken vs. GDAX or Kraken vs. eToro.
Basically it can be said that there are fair trading fees with Kraken. The liquidity is high and the exchange seems to be especially suitable for beginners. A disadvantage is that a wallet is needed and only known coins can be traded.
How do I get my Kraken API key?
Easy import of your transactions via API import from Kraken
- Login into your Kraken account and go to "Settings"
- Click on API
- Enter a label (e.g. "Blockpit") and click Create new key. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail from Binance.
- Click on "Generate new Key" and select in the permissions only "Query Ledger Entries", "Query Open Orders & Trades", "Query Closed Orders & Trades" and "Query Funds"
- Copy the key and secret to the widget creation window. You're all set now!
- Find more information in our Help Center.
Enter crypto taxes from Kraken
How do I enter my Kraken trades in my tax return?