Functions of the crypto app Blockpit
What advantages does Blockpit offer KuCoin trader?
About the cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin
Fees, security, functions & cryptocurrencies for KuCoin
The website of the crypto exchange is secured by a two-factor authentication and meets the standards of the financial world. Sensitive data is encrypted and protected.
Fees for KuCoin vary and depend on the cryptocurrency selected. The deposit is free and there is a trading fee of 0.1% per transaction. If withdrawals or payoffs are made in an external wallet, there is also a fee. However, this depends on the currency you choose.
Trading beginners are faced with a big decision: Which exchange should I use? For example: KuCoin vs. Bitstamp, KuCoin vs. Huobi, KuCoin vs. Bittrex, KuCoin vs. Coinbase, KuCoin vs. HitBTC or KuCoin vs. Binance. It is important to get an overview of the various exchanges and their functionalities.
More than 150 coins are tradable at the Exchange KuCoin. Unfortunately, Fiat currencies are not accepted. Forks are also not supported. Compared to other crypto exchanges, the deposits and withdrawals are done quickly.
How do I get my KuCoin API key?
Easy import of your transactions via API import from KuCoin
- Go to your KuCoin account and navigate to API Management
- Click on Create API
- Enter a API Name and as the passphrase use "blockpit"
- Then you have to insert your trading code, 2FA and confirm by e-mail
- Please disable "Trade" and "Withdraw" and set "no limit" and save your settings
- Enter your Key and your Secret into your Blockpit Account
Please keep in mind, that KuCoin deactivated the old API on Februar 18th 2019. The new API only takes trades after that date.
- Find more information in our Help Center.
Enter crypto taxes from KuCoin
How do I enter my KuCoin trades in my tax return?