To make your website stay as comfortable as possible Blockpit stores cookies. With a click on "Accept" you confirm the use of these cookies. Further information and your opt-out option can be found in our Privacy Policy


Here you go

Income below the annual tax-exempt limit does not have to be reported. However, it is advisable to record these transactions anyway and to be able to present them if required (e.g. when "cashing out" profits).
Learn more about crypto taxation in Germany and read our crypto tax guide (in German only).

Is this answer helpful? Yes No
Is there anything you want to add? [email protected]

Frequent questions

Here are some more answers that might help you

Simply navigate your crypto portfolio

We'll help you handle taxes on Bitcoin, Ether, Dash and co.