To make your website stay as comfortable as possible Blockpit stores cookies. With a click on "Accept" you confirm the use of these cookies. Further information and your opt-out option can be found in our Privacy Policy


Here you go

In the case of natural persons, the income must be listed under "other income" - income from other services or from speculative transactions. In the case of limited liability companies that specialise in trading in cryptocurrencies, a corporate income tax return must be submitted (this will involve exchange rate gains and losses or the respective item in the income statement). Instructions on how to correctly fill out your tax return as a private trader can be found in this article (in German only).
Detailed information on tax issues can be found in our crypto tax guide  (in German only).

Is this answer helpful? Yes No
Is there anything you want to add? [email protected]

Frequent questions

Here are some more answers that might help you

Simply navigate your crypto portfolio

We'll help you handle taxes on Bitcoin, Ether, Dash and co.